Probate, Trusts & Estates
Congratulations on taking the first step toward planning for everyone and everything you love. We cherish the opportunity to help you secure what you love.
We look forward to learning your story, hearing what matters to you, and helping you discover what is needed to keep your loved ones out of court and out of conflict when something happens to you (or them).
As your personal attorneys, we are here to help you and your family stay together and grow even stronger during tough times of loss, and avoid hardship after the death or disability of a loved one. That way you can focus on enjoying and celebrating the beautiful and memorable moments.
Where we come in
The attorneys at Saeed & Little can help serve your probate, trusts & estates needs. More specifically, our attorneys can help you do the following:
- Kids Protection Planning
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Asset Protection Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Trusts & Estate Administration
Visit our News Page to see recent Newsletters and News, or please click on the list below:
- Estate Planning 101 – Wills vs Trusts
- A Not-So-Happy Accident: Bob Ross’s Estate Planning Failures Leave Son With Next To Nothing- Part 1
- A Not-So-Happy Accident: Bob’s Ross’s Estate Planning Failures Leave Son With Next To Nothing- Part 2
- House Democrats Propose Sweeping New Changes to Tax Laws-Part 1
- With Tax Laws in Flux: What Should Business Owners Do Now?-Part 2
- Why You Need a Trust – Even If You Aren’t Rich
- How Estate Planning Can Bring Blended Families Closer
- 2021 Estate Planning Checkup: Is Your Estate Plan Up To Date?
- Think You’re Too Young to Need An Estate Plan? Think Again
- Estate Planning Must Haves for Parents – Even If You Have Legal Documents
- 10 Things You Should Know About Living Wills
- FAQs About Long-Term Care Insurance
- Don’t Forget To Protect Your Furry Family: Estate Planning for Your Pets
- Why Putting Your Family Home Into A Trust Is A Smart Move – Part 1
- How Can I Help My Family By Planning For Incapacity?
- Estate Planning for LGBTQ+ Couples- Part 1
- Estate Planning for LGBTQ+ Couples- Part 2
- How To Pass On Family Heirlooms and Keepsakes Without Causing a Family Feud
- 5 Common Estate Planning Concerns for Your Second (or more) Marriage
Note: We do not represent clients in any litigation against consumers
Big Ten Champion, record holder 400 IM, first USA Swimming Lawsuit Plaintiff
“When I found out I was violated by my swim coach, I wanted an attorney who truly understood high level athletics. With Jon’s background as an athlete, I knew he was someone I could trust to handle my case. It’s amazing what we have been able to accomplish over the last three years.”
“I had dealt with many attorneys, but Ali has been the most efficient and dedicated attorney by far. His dedication got great results in the final outcome on my lawsuit with Bank of America.”
President, Total Resource Staffing
“I was sued by the franchisor of my staffing business with a promise of closing me down and taking over my business. Jon Little prevailed in the trial, and I was able to continue operating as an independent staffing firm. Jon worked with me on a very flexible payment plan for his fees and was very accessible to answer any questions or concerns about my business. I am very grateful, and appreciate everything Jon Little has done for me and my business. I would highly recommend Jon Little for any and all legal needs you may encounter.”
“If you need help from an attorney, I recommend calling Ali’s office because he will listen before he starts talking about money if any money is needed. He put in much work to bring my mortgage owners to court and forced them to correct my account. Therefore, get the best and forget the rest!”
Director of University Communication at Indiana State University
Don’t forget, the original tip to @indystar about small-town Georgia lawsuit against @USAGym, which started all of this, came from @jonlittlelaw.